Quality education in early childhood, especially for children at risk, encourages their motivation, confidence and cognitive and linguistic development. Through the creation of a cooperation network with other educative institutions in Europe, partners face the socio challenges that arise in the growth of early childhood 0-6 years, and lead their steps to find solutions for the new realities and special needs found out in their education systems. The network aims to analyse existing discourses in the different countries on how to address early education from children at risk, starting by placing the importance of social diversity, showing its structural nature and the need to define different management strategies with a phenomenon that tends to increase, and with no specific answers yet. With the activities envisaged, partners exchange educational strategies that can be exchanged, and define the possible fields of action, and analyse strategies in order to identify the prospects for the development of new projects, and the implementation of innovations identified amongst different entities in Europe. The network improves the competences of teachers, trainers and educative staff, as well as study plans and learning environments for children at risk and as results
- Comparative study of education for children 0-6 years at risk in The EU Partner Countries (according to the each national definition in country).
- Analysis of innovative pedagogic models amongst different countries in Europe.
- Compiling of the good practices of the European partners in the field tackled.
- e-Handbook and Guide of Recommendations for dissemination.
- Web portal.
- 3 International Conferences.
- 3 Contact Seminars
- 6 Transnational meetings for management and quality assurance
With the network we expect to create a reflection and cooperation forum for educative institutions, to improve quality in European pre-school and early childhood education in the age range of 0-6 years for children at risk, as the main impact envisaged.